- Views 0
- Likes 0
Marketing Action Resource Center
Welcome to the Marketing Action Resource Center™
We get it, marketing is a moving target and today’s marketing environment is complex, requiring dynamic methods to reach and influence your target audience. What worked last year may not work this year. At Marketing with a Flair, we continually strive to communicate and provide the most innovative solutions for our clients to achieve their goals. Therefore, we are excited to welcome you to the Marketing Action Resource Center™, MARC.
Here are the Marketing questions we are most asked:
- How much money should I spend?
- When should I spend my marketing dollars?
- Where should I spend my marketing dollars?
- How do I take marketing off my plate?
It all starts with a plan, a Marketing Action Plan™.
Marketing with a Flair offers a strategic results-oriented approach to properly position our clients for maximum growth, profit and visibility. We begin our methodology with a strategic Marketing Action Plan™ which delivers results by selectively integrating the marketing tools and vehicles that will bring the best return based your market, needs and budget. Our predictive modeling process and facilitated approach provides guidance and/or execution through the process of planning, campaign design, implementation and measurements. We maximize your marketing budget by building a plan using your demand curve and ideal target audience.
There are only four types of marketing and it is necessary to select the right blend to ensure marketplace penetration in your geographic area.
MARC will provide examples and information about multi-channel integrated marketing strategy with creative retention, referral, lead generation and branding solutions to assist business owners improve their business and achieve their marketing goals. Marketing with a Flair is launching MARC with a comprehensive but not exhaustive list of proven marketing vehicles. Each description identifies which type(s) of marketing might be considered to ensure your marketing mix has the right blend.
- Touching your current database
- Keep them engaged and coming back for more
- Increase profitability with each repeat business
- Strong call-to-action by asking your satisfied clients
- Reach a more targeted audience through word-of-mouth
- Gain repeat business through your current customers
- Cultivate new clients, keeping your pipeline full
- Stimulate, engage and capture interest
- Reach customers and be heard through the noise
- Create name recognition through Top-of-Mind-Awareness
- Nurture and grow your reputation
- Effectively communicate the value of your company