- Views 1012
Craniofacial Foundation of Arizona
Specialty: Public Relations / Event Coordination
The Craniofacial Foundation of Arizona (CFA) is a non-profit organization that provides financial and emotional support to craniofacial patients and their families. The CFA is supported by individual and corporate donations and by charitable grants.
The CFA has to connect deeply and directly with several specific and separate audiences in order to continue its mission. The organization needed to brand, publicize and strategically plan for its fundraising event on a shoe-string budget. Effective Public Relations would be the key to achieving this goal.
Marketing with a Flair launched an aggressive campaign that:
- Blended online and print advertising with a targeted publicity effort and media plan
- Produced collateral materials including a custom logo, advertisements and invitations for the event and arranged strategic press coverage
In just a few months, Marketing with a Flair:
- Secured the advertising equivalent of nearly $9,000 of press coverage through media exposure for the event
- Speaking of the event, Gretchen Perry, Executive Director of the CFA said, “Robin quickly intensified our media plan. The increased awareness made the most significant impact on our recent
fund-raising event, which was an overwhelming success.”
- Received the Davey Award for excellence in creativity and design