- Views 9197
The 99 Dollar Furniture Store
Specialty: Online Advertising Campaign / Public Relations
The 99 Dollar Furniture Store is a forward-looking furniture and home accessories retailer with showrooms in both Glendale and Mesa, Arizona. The 99 Dollar Furniture Store is quickly becoming a local leader in the furniture business by specializing in quality furniture at affordable prices.
The 99 Dollar Furniture Store needed to draw quick attention among Arizona consumers in the very competitive furniture industry in order to thrive in the struggling economy. Imaginative advertising, targeted public relations, and dynamic marketing would be critically important in this effort.
Marketing with a Flair organized and implemented a Summer Campaign that would:
- Consist of five primary components: online advertising, television advertising, print advertising, a publicity campaign
- Draw media attention to the retailer by focusing on the economic needs of Arizona children and families
- Include an award nomination effort to differentiate The 99 Dollar Furniture Store for its excellence and innovation
In a matter of three months, Marketing with a Flair was able to:
- Dramatically increase attention for the retailer with a strategically placed online ad and accompanying Web page that resulted in 5,302 pageviews and 850 unique viewers who remained on the page for an average of 1:59 minutes
- Secure the advertising equivalent of nearly $18,000 in televised news segments, print articles, and online articles
- Secure The 99 Dollar Furniture Store as a finalist in the Arizona Companies to Watch Awards presented by the Arizona Small Business Association and the Edward Lowe Foundation