- Views 0
- Likes 0
Communication Action Plan™ (CAP)
The purpose of the Communication Action Plan™ is to assess, develop and implement an internal and external corporate communications plan that will maximize brand equity, performance and awareness in line with your company’s mission, vision and values. It outlines specific communication goals and objectives and provides implementation action plans, budgets and timetables. Our overall project goal is to develop an innovative communication plan that will focus on the informational needs and interests of key stakeholders, increase frequency and consistency of communication to key stakeholders, and provide structure and solid guidance on your communication needs.
A Communication Action Plan™ is an in-depth process with our professional team of specialists. Our proven methodology begins with research, and leads to results; your customized document will include:
- Development of mission, vision, and values (brand identity) and unique differentiation qualities to all key stakeholders
- Communication strategies and objectives including both external and internal
- Evaluation and measurement controls
- A comprehensive multi-media campaign to educate the public and increase awareness
- Interactive plan for leveraging brand awareness online
- Documentation prepared during the planning stage is very specific and includes:
- Tactics (Exactly what is being done).
- Completion date (Timetable).
- Responsible party (Who is doing the work).
- Budget (How much does it cost).
- Status (Where are we now).
With a completed CAP, you will be in a position to make strategic decisions about your company, with respect to its internal and external corporate communication strategies, messaging to key stakeholders, brand effectiveness and budgets.